Quetta WASA Helpline and Redresser Mechanism
Quetta WASA has 90,000 subscribers of water supply in addition to a long sewerage line covering the whole city. Q-WASA relied on a traditional paper-based complaint system from registration steps to solving the complaints. Through the PM portal, Q-WASA also receives complaints from the system but due to internal traditional mechanism for complaint processing, it is hard for the department to keep the pace of solving citizen issues as they are arising.
A complete end-end complaint redresser application is developed that allows for complaint registration, task assignment to internal subsection and complaint redresser tracking.
• Enhance internal complaint redress mechanism
• Improved service delivery pattern for water supply, sewerage and drainage system
• Lodge complaints from online, App, call and traditional method
• Send alert on pending complaints.
• Complete End-to-End complaint flow